Now Hiring Commercial Real Estate Associate
Lead Commercial is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Associate that specializes in Tenant Representation to join our team located in Austin, TX. The right fit for this position is highly-motivated and success-driven professional who combine an entrepreneurial mindset and high degree of self-discipline, with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are ready to work with a great team, apply now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be licensed and active in performing lease negotiations with a commercial real estate services firm, working in a real estate department, or the leasing department of a development/ownership company.
- Must have a solid knowledge base and experience in the retail marketplace with a variety of property types, including shopping malls, lifestyle centers and urban street stores.
- Proven track record in the retail brokerage industry working with retail brands, as well as retail property owners and developers; prefer 2 to 10 years of experience.
- Must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business.
- Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational abilities and computer skills essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and instruction, yet able to function as part of a team.
- Local applicants with experience preferred.
“This company is centered on good values. We lead, not follow.”
—Perry Horton, Broker, Lead Commercial
Our team is relentless when it comes to meeting and exceeding client needs. Through smart negotiation tactics and a deep understanding of the community, its commercial development trends and history, we equip clients with all they need to reach their business destination and close the transaction. We give a competitive edge to clients in a bidding-war environment, but we also maintain our ground when it comes to providing the necessary advice when it is needed—even if that means walking away. At the end of the day, what is in the best interest of the client is in the best interest for us.
If this sounds like you, join our team! Lead Commercial is always looking for the best talent as we continue to grow. For questions or comments or if you are interested, please submit a note below and we will get back to you.